How to Register
1. Go to http://www.photovaultonline.com
2. Click Register.
3. Next to “Login ID” make up a nickname for yourself.
4. Enter a password (twice) for yourself.
5. Next to “Account Type” choose “I want to register myself”.
6. Enter your names.
7. Enter your email address.
8. Enter your phone numbers.
9. Choose your country.
10. Make up a security question and answer for yourself (in case you forget your password).
11. Look at the weird word and type in the Verification Code.
12. Click Register.
13. Wait for an email from Photo Vault. Click the link inside the email to confirm.
14. When your registration is confirmed, you are now ready to login to Photo Vault.
15. Login to Photo Vault using the “Login ID” and the password you chose.
16. Click My Clubs.
17. Click Join a Club.
18. Find “Highway Camera Club” and click “Request Join” next to it.
19. Wait for us to accept your request.
How to Upload a Photo to your Vault
1. Before you begin, your photo needs to be resized. Maximum 1024 pixels wide and 768 pixels high. No bigger
3. Click My Photo Vault.
4. Click Upload New Photo.
5. Click Choose File. Find the photo you want to upload.
6. Enter a title.
7. Click Submit.
8. You can enter “tags” (i.e. key words) to describe your photo. This is only for yourself.
9. Click Back to List.
How to Submit a Photo in your Vault for a Competition
1. Before you begin, your photo needs to be uploaded into your Vault.
3. Click My Clubs.
4. Click My Club Entries.
5. Next to the event you want, click Enter Here.
6. Next to “# of Categories Entered”, look below at the different categories that are available. Normally there will be two categories. Decide how many of these categories you want to enter, and type that into the box.
7. Click the Category (e.g. “Open”).
8. Click the photo you want to submit by browsing around in your Vault. Depending on the competition, you may be allowed to submit more than one photo to the topic.
9. Click Back to My Entry Overview.
10. Click Finalise My Entry.